Parents and students are expected to abide in the discipline of the School, which contributes to the overall training.
- Punctuality and regularity must be observed while attending classes.
- Students must be dressed in their correct uniform. No Jewellery, friendship bands or watches to be worn in class.
- Parents and visitors will not be allowed to watch the classes, unless prior permission is granted.
- Concentration must be observed at all times, during class and a respectably level of noise only in the corridor whilst other classes are on.
- No snacks or drinks allowed in class, other than a water bottle.
- Chewing gum is prohibited.
- The School will not be responsible for any mishaps that may occur on the premises, before, after or during the class.
- Non-Observance of rules for uniform and general discipline may deny the pupil active participation in class.
- Attendance at any other dance classes at dance schools other than The DancEdge Co will not be allowed without prior permission from the School.
- A student may not participate in any assignment involving dance without the School’s consent, as the DancEdge Co will be associated with said Student, it is important that the school’s reputation both ethically and technically be maintained.
- Participation in advertisements, TV programmes, films etc which involves dance is subject to The DancEdge Co’s knowledge and permission.
- If a pupil fails to progress satisfactorily or does not observe the general discipline of the School, he/she will be required to repeat or may be asked to withdraw from the school.
- Photography and video shooting are prohibited during classes, rehearsals and shows unless prior permission has been granted.
- The school rules, fees and timetable are subject to change when necessary.
The School’s decision will be final on rules, examinations, events and performances. The school will not be responsible for any items or articles lost.